I do like to keep things "journaled" this way... so fun to look back on things.
So since we talked last, let's see. Not much going on. We had another baby, Ned changed jobs and we moved across the state. So all in all, pretty calm, right?
We are now living in Springtown in North Texas and loving it. We miss our south Texas friends immensely, but feel that God has such a plan and purpose for us up here. Plus, I do not believe in losing touch with those precious folks, so there!
We have settled into our new home-- it is an older home (for those that spent time with us in Poth, isn't that just the way we roll?) but has been remodeled totally. We have a little more land and a ton of room for our growing monkies. In fact, here is a monkey now.
| Marleigh, our little adult, gettin' serious with a caramel apple. |
So, here we are. Living life, in a different zip code, but still the same old Dunbars. We are excited to keep you updated on all the things that are keeping us busy and making us laugh. We laugh a lot. Thank God, or I think I would go mad.
Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment