1

1

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

...through her eyes

The hectic but fun Easter weekend has come and gone, but after I posted some pics to Facebook yesterday, my dear friend Gina commented and her thought has stuck with me.  She asked, "isn't life amazing through their eyes?" (meaning children.)  Yes, it is.  This was my favorite Easter to date, that I can remember.  Hiding eggs, putting together an Easter basket and watching her little face light up was perfection.  Holidays are so much sweeter when you have a little one to share them with and to make them special for. 

We had a great Easter and a wonderful dinner with our friends Bryan, Shannon, Miriam and little Elizabeth. 
I will savor those memories for the rest of my days....

So, now back to normal.  Ned and I are preparing for our first weekend away from Mar in about a week.  Doodle and Pawdy (my brave parents) will be staying with the little booger.  She will be fine, but will I?!?!? I am looking forward to sleeping in (what is that?) and a massage with my hubby.  I will miss my little bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment