Hard to believe my baby will be two in a few days... where did that time go? (I am assuming the folks that steal socks from their pair are conspiring with the time-stealing people, but that is a different theory for a different day...)
It seems like just yesterday (cue the cliche) that we brought my little bundle home, all super-swaddled by her Daddy... then came crawling, then walking, then talking and now... she is a little girl. I love every moment, even the changes, but my word, she is not a baby anymore.
She finally said today that she wants a baby sister AND she would share her toys. That is progress for my little one. She has said for some time that she wanted a sibling, but she was not so sure about this whole "sharing" thing.
This moring she asked me if I was married. I showed her my ring and explained my marriage to her Daddy. I asked her if she was married and she said yes and that she lived in a beautiful castle. I see...
Daddy is almost over this bout with the terrible shingles. Poor thing. We are still laying low, but I think he is in a lot less pain than this time last week. He is so tough.
Well, gotta go check on the princess in the kingdom...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment