1

1

Friday, November 12, 2010

French Fry the Turkey

So, after reading a friend's precious blog http://www.myrockinkids.com/, I totally robbed the idea of constructing a Being Thankful Turkey to celebrate this month of Thanksgiving. 

Mar loves it!  I found a little template online, and after gluing him together, she has named him French Fry the turkey.  Perfect!  Every other day or so, we add a feather to his chubby body with something we are thankful for.  We love it-- it really does make you hone in on the reasons we should truly be thankful this season.  We have so many blessings poured into our lives and I want to instill that into Mar's little heart.

Yes, she is wearing her Halloween pants...

We are having such fun thinking of things that we are truly thankful for each day.  I simply love this time of year, especially November.  This month is full of family and food (and my wedding anniversary!) and it is such a joyous feeling. 

Meet French Fry


Happy November and Thanksgiving to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment