1

1

Thursday, September 5, 2013

End of summer fun

Last week we had a great visit with some of our best friends... the Stevens girls!  Kandace and Brynlee (and Dr. Scott) still live in Floresville down south, so a visit with them is extra special to us.  We miss them so much... they are very special to our family. 

We decided to brave the zoo and the splash pad with our nuggets.  We had a great time. 
And, mama and Kandace got lots of good visiting time-- something I miss so much.

 
 
 
Movie night! With Daysie, of course!
 
 
 
It was a lovely week.  But, bittersweet as well.  It made me miss these folks even more.  They are some of the best people we have ever met... I know we will be lifelong friends (the kind you call first when your basement floods.  Just sayin'.) but I sure wish we were only 10 minutes down the road still.  But, that is why they invented road trips!
 
It was a great way to end our summer.  Blessed.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment