1

1

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Tiny hearts

For several days, Mar was after me for painting our nails.  It seemed I always had something more pressing, some immediate thing to tend to.  School, laundry and life have a way of crowding out the idle, but necessary joy of the little things, don't they?

So, we finally dumped two bags of sparkly, feminine polish on the living room floor and dug in. Brother was fast asleep so we had the gift of quiet, together-time.


Now, after years of being her helper, Mar insists on painting her own nails.  I did help with her heart design on those toes.




I am not sure what else I could have accomplished in that 45 minutes of girl bonding and beautifying we spent, but whatever it was, I could care less.  

Tiny hearts on tiny toes.  Best part of my day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment