Whew! August has been some kind of crazy... we enjoyed a wonderful birthday month for Marleigh. Her party was fantastic and we were blessed by so many wonderful friends and family sharing the day. Then Doodle and Papa came for their birthday visit and showered her with yet more gifts...
Of course, this month has been huge for Ned professionally as well. He has accepted a great position with Nutriad and will begin work on the 15th of September. We are so excited about this change for him and the family. Change. Ugh. The ugly word that some of us have a hard time with. I know that the next few months are going to be a roller coaster of change, but our family is ready. We are busy setting up Ned's home office, cleaning up around the house and getting things ready for a garage sale.
And, we just moved Mar to a big girl bed. (We just adjusted her crib to the toddler bed.) Exciting! A little sad for the mush head mom, but I knew it was inevitable. She loves it! I am a little scared about her falling out, but I read her two books earlier and she is sleeping soundly as I type. I just peeked in on her just to make sure she wasn't in there playing...
So, for now, we are just waiting on change. Ned seems so happy and ready for something new. That is all I can ask for--happiness and secuirty. God's blessings just seem neverending for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment