I am thinking I need to be posting my meal plans for my own sanity, as I have decided to do a two-week rotation on my monthly meal planning. So, here are my dinner plans for this week. (Of course, cooking like this means the hubs is home all week for dinner, yea!)
I have also started theme nights, so every night of the week is a different type of food. Mexican Monday, Italian Tuesday, Asian Wednesday, Crock Pot Thursday and Pizza Night Friday. Saturdays I try something new or we usually have something going on with friends or something unusual.
Sundays are leftovers or something super simple since Sundays are kinda packed for us with church activities.
| Cookin' with my little bug... |
So, here you go. I would love to hear what all of you are doing with your meal planning and such... toss around your recipes anytime to me: dunbarmorg@aol.com
Monday: Black Bean, Chicken and Spinach Enchiladas with rice
Tuesday: Pasta Alfredo with Brocoli and Mushrooms (I am adding Italian sausage to mine.)
Wednesday: Stir Fry with chicken and brocoli
Thursday: Potato Cheddar Soup
Friday: Homemade Pizza with pepperoni
Saturday: Taco Soup
Have a wonderful, tasty week!
No comments:
Post a Comment