1

1

Thursday, January 13, 2011

What we did this week...

Baby, it is cold outside! Wow! So, that has forced the nugget and I to get creative indoors!

We worked on some fun art projects!  We made some special Valentine surprises for our grandparents this week... just a sneak peek...


We also had a fun day at story time on Thursday and at Pizza Hut with our sweet little Mom's Club friends.  Mar spent most of lunch dancing on the chair instead of eating, but mama sure enjoyed her pizza and some adult conversation. 

We sure are ready for Daddy to arrive home tomorrow... it has been a long week without him. He calls every night to say goodnight to Mar, but we are just ready to hug his neck. 

I have made strides this week on reorganizing our schedule.  I have made a commitment to myself to get up early (5:30 people!) and get moving.  I know this sounds crazy to most of you, but I really treasure the time to savor my coffee, read my Bible and wash my face.  And, since my little nugget wakes up around 6:30 each day, mama does not have much time to herself!  I am feeling so much better and energized, though.  Not sure if it is the early waking and focusing on each day, or my new nightly exercise routine that is helping.  Whatever, it is, I just felt like I was drowning in our disorganization. Now, I know that you cannot map out every day to the minute with a toddler, but at least having a reasonable schedule in mind is making life easier.  And, I am not in my jammies anymore at 10 am...



Enjoying her favorite breakfast...egg pizzas!
And, I have started packing.  I have packed exactly one box... 4,756,987 to go.  Operation: Move the Dunbars is going to make my back hurt, I am afraid.  But, one day at a time.  We are having the house appraised next week and after that, who knows!! 
Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. we totally feel like hibernating bears here too:( looking forward to spring haha!

    ReplyDelete