So turns out she just had a cold last week, but that cold is a mean little dickens! Ned and I both felt pretty miserable Saturday and Sunday, but seem to be improving. And good thing, because Mom's don't get a sick day.
On Saturday with met the Turneys at Funtastic Playland and went to lunch. They are family, as Kelli is Ned's cousin and almost like another sister to him since they grew up so close in age and did everything together. She was my college roommate (and how I met hubs) and then I married into the fam, and voila! We are related forever!
It was great to see them-- their three kiddos are precious to me. And Kel is one of those forever friends- the kind that you just pick up right where you left off the last time you talked, no matter if it had been weeks or days. She was there the day my daugther was born, and vice versa. We have seen eachother's happiest days and worst days. I am really proud to call her my friend and family.
![]() |
| Saturday, before San Antonio. Mar with our first born, Daysie. |
So, really random, but for some reason whenever the days reach the 60's around these parts, we see a crazy influx of ladybugs in the house. But only in certain parts of the house, namely the landing of the basement stairs and the bathroom. Strange, but I heard once that ladybugs are good luck, so bring it Mother Nature!
We found one on the mirror this morning before breakfast and Mar wanted to play with it before we set her free. (Are there any male ladybugs? Poor guys must have the hardest time with their masculinity...) Anyway, I snapped a pic of my sleepy bug with her bug.
![]() |
| look carefully, she is on her hand. |


No comments:
Post a Comment